Venom anyone?

No, not the car. As if I would have one to spare. Unless I lost my license in it.   Venom as in, from the snake:




The other day I discovered that in addition to the health giving benefits <insert sarcasm> of radiation,  I'm being treated with... cobra venom!  Yes, you read it rightly.

As far as I can ascertain the "naja naja" on my heart tincture refers to... cobra venom.  Despite the fact that I've had all manner of poisons pumped into me, I must admit that this took me by surprise.  After assuring myself that I was not experiencing paralysis, dizziness or vomiting I found a number of reputable places that detailed the vascular benefits of small amounts of venom as well as it's use as a pain reliever.  It may even become more mainstream, so watch out!

So, well, hard to follow up "cobra venom". Let's just say that if this doesn't get my heart pumping, I don't know what will.  It seemed to pumping pretty well as I was reading up on "naja naja"!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!