6 Down 2 to Go!!!

Well, I can't believe I am actually out of time.  I've been sitting one of these aqua blue chemo lounge chairs for almost 6 hours, and I've run out of time to write a blog!  Poor time management on my part, and I LIKE to manage my time.

Actually I've been trying to get my phone to email my computer pictures for this blog, then I could post more often, since what I think of to write is often spurred by a picture.  You should see the cool picture I have in store, if I can ever get it to where it needs to be.

As afore mentioned, I am not very techy.

Nurse Veronica called this morning when we were 1/2 way here to let me know I was good to go for my treatment today.  Good thing!  I have done super well (thanks for prayers!) no allergic reactions.  Not so for the guy next to me (again! different guy though).  He's been having a rough time of it and is now off to spend the night in the hospital so they can keep an eye on him.  Unfortunately they have no beds, so he will have to spend it on a stretcher in a curtained cubicle.  If you could spare a prayer for him...

So, I have to wrap up here! They are going to be unleashing me here shortly and my hardworking hubby will be here soon to collect me.  We'll head home where Grandma (and maybe Grandpa too) has been wonderful enough to keep an eye on the kids and make supper : )   : )    : )

I have a great family!

God bless...


Right here is supposed to be a picture of the oak tree outside the chemo spot... you'll just have to imagine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!