A Chair with a View



Not a great view, but a view none-the-less. I was in the "overflow" at the Chemo Clinic today which means no windows, but I sat next to a lovely lady on nearly the same treatment plan as I, but farther down the road by a few months, so we had lots to chat about.  It was also only about 50 minutes or so, so not so bad.

Despite the fact that it's a short appointment and there are no real side effects to the medication, I always feel wiped out after.  I'm sure part of it is the hour drive to get there and the rest is the experience of being at the Clinic at all. Somehow it's always a little stressful even when they aren't doing stressful things to me... But I have 3 weeks off now!!  Yey!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!