All Things Must Come to an End



What is this you ask?? 
It's the end of 32 "dates" with my husband. 

For the dose dense chemotherapy I've been on for the last 8 weeks, each round has required 8 injections of a white blood cell booster called Neupogen. Not injected by a nurse, mind you, but by my dear hubby (well, I could have done it myself, but... no.) He was such trooper!  He hated it possibly more than I did, so that's REALLY a lot. I am forever indebted to him :)  I just hope I never have to return the favour.  

What a great night it was last night.  Our last "date", as we euphemistically called them. Next Friday will be even better when we don't have to crack a new box and stare down 8 more dates!  
YEY YEY YEY! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!