And Then There Was None...

Hair that is.  Today was the big day! I guess it's a right of passage for chemo patients, of which I am one.

Again a weird and wild job for my dear husband, shaving my head, which he did with grace and humour.  Certainly not something he bargained for - but better than giving Neupogen shots, certainly.

The kids are not ready to see me with no hair, and I don't blame them.  I came out in my new toque and we watched the Santa Clause 2.  I just didn't feel up to fiddling with my new hair-in-the-box tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

If you are feeling brave go ahead and see the pictures below.  I will post some with my "new hair" sometime later, stay tuned!   I look terrible in a toque, I won't specifically post any of those ; )

**  Obviously there are no pictures to see, that is because I am hopeless.   My email is on the fritz, my pictures won't text.  Some things send from one computer and not the other, one computer hates one dear friend's email address and refuses to send to only him. I MIGHT have to upgrade from iOS 5 to iOS 8 - gasp...  I don't like change.  When I get it figured, the pictures will come! **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!