2 Down, 6 to Go!

I have almost successfully completed my 2nd chemo.  6 more to go.  I have basically no energy today, 4 days post treatment but I have been busy the last 2 days which might account for that.  Hopefully I can recoup before Christmas. It's a good opportunity for me to practice my Dictator skills from the couch though. Never want those to get too rusty!

Treatment #3 is on New Year's Eve, so that will give me a few days to recover before school starts. Then #4 on the 14th of January. After that I start 3 week cycles instead of 2.   If everything stays on schedule (praying!) I should be done by early April. Maybe you can tell I'm counting the days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!