Another "last" to check off!



So, I need NONE of these anymore - not even the elevator - I always take the stairs.  I went for my LAST echocardiogram at noon today!  YEYEYEY!

I've had to go for either a MUGA test or an echocardiography every three months for the last year, plus a bonus one because I failed the first one ; ) (see my snake venom post), in order to be eligible to receive the Herceptin medication I need.  So I am more than ready to be done with both radioactive injections and the ultrasound machine poking around my torso.

It was quite busy at the hospital today so there were several people in the waiting room.  I felt quite comfortable there because there were folks of all ages waiting there with me. It didn't take long before  realized that all the people my age were actually waiting for parents or grandparents to finish their test! Weird. Aaaannnyway, I'm done there - hopefully till I'm a senior myself.

Now onward to my LAST CHEMO in a couple of weeks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!