Status Quo

Good grief, it's been a month since I posted? That's a good sign.  That means that life is carrying on as usual and I'm not consumed with all things cancer.  As of today I've ordered all my school stuff for next year. I've been working in the garden, I've organized some of our overabundance of "stuff" and spent some time just hanging out with family. It's been wonderful. I've even spent some time just sweating in summertime heat - which is AWESOME!  Anyone that knows me knows I like it WARM.

As long as things are continuing on well I don't plan to update here very often - at least regarding my cancer journey.  I just don't want to think about it. I might come here to talk about school or faith or something else, but I'm not letting cancer take any more of my life than it has unless I have to.

Next Tuesday I have a Herceptin treatment. My 30 minute intravenous visit with the fabulous nurses at the Clinic. My next heart test is August 25, to see if I can continue on with the next set of Herceptin treatments.  I'll post an update here on how that test goes. In the mean time I'm just really going to enjoy summer!  I love summer.  I keep telling my kids that one of them has to move somewhere warm so we can come and live with them when I'm old, lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!