I just wanted to post that I have largely recuperated from my traumatic week's events.

Thanks in LARGE part to my sweet husband who arranged a very special visit for me from a very special friend involving a sleepover, I felt like a new person by Sunday afternoon.  This was prefaced by several other wonderful people taking the time to listen, have tea and generally encourage me.  I hope you know who you are if you are reading this!  I love you all.

Here I am in the midst of chemotherapy and I can still have comfortable chats and girls' nights and good food... it left me thinking that I can do this.  God drops little gifts in my path on a continual basis to keep me going, I hope you find that he does that for you too : )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!