There are things infinitely worse than cancer...

I have to repost this here, because I just can't believe it and I have to do something but I don't know what to do. There must be something that can be done. Something? Something!!!

This is a blog post by a very talented and God-fearing woman named Ann Voskamp.  She wrote the book "1000 Gifts", and has a wonderful blog that I subscribe to, but some of what she writes is just so hard. She is currently in Iraq posting what she is learning. This involves the ISIS situation in the Middle East and

**** I suggest you not click the link if you feel you will be disturbed by reading about the suffering there***

However if you are feeling strong today, go ahead and read and you might need to hit your knees like I did, begging for the mercy of God to rain down, especially if you have a 9 year old, know a 9 year old or have ever been a 9 year old. Or a parent. Or a human being.  Good grief, we must pray and look for opportunities to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!