"I think everyone should have 4 kids!"

Can you believe someone actually said that to me the other day??!  I next to never hear anything that encouraging about our size of family.  I really think God planted this wonderful mom of 4 next to me at the hotel pool just so that when I asked her if she ever felt like a freak show with so many kids her answer would make my week.  She had 4 beautiful kiddos swimming in the same pool as mine, and it seemed that she felt just the way I do about her great family.  She just glowed when she spoke about them and I could see how much they all loved each other.

Yep, I'll take that as a special gift from my heavenly father to me. I hope I was a gift to her as well in that few minutes and that the prayers I sent up for them are a gift for eternity : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!