Counterculture

I guess I live some kind of radically counterculture sort of life - based on the reactions I get from people anyway. Maybe I do?  I have 4 children, I homeschool them, I manage my home, I used cloth diapers (gasp), I don't know, is this a revolutionary way to live?  I bumble through life making the best decision I can at any particular time and it's led me here. Not a very radical or countercultural approach to designing a life...

I thought I'd blog about some of the questions I'm plied with on a regular basis, for myself, to work through  the answers and for anyone who might be the least bit interested in why I would choose to lead such a nutty existence.

By the way you might notice that I don't have comments enabled. That would largely be because I just don't have time to monitor and/or respond and that's just not very nice!  My apologies if you have something you really would like to say.  Feel free to email me if you know me!

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!