Uncle!

Do Evolutionists ever get to the point where they throw up their hands in defeat and cry "Uncle!  This cannot be a random cosmic accident! This is DESIGN!"

We've been watching Planet Earth and The Blue Planet around here for a number of weeks and cannot get through an episode without shaking our heads in amazement at the incredible diversity and complexity of some creature or another. Plains, mountains, oceans, caves, doesn't matter.  It's absolutely staggering.

The fundamental reason I'm a Christian today is because I could never accept that what I saw around me was random and I was awed enough to realize that I was under the power of whatever was responsible. Nothing's changed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!