I'm a "Before" Picture!

Gosh, I've been trying to make a new post for a few days now but every time I get here I think "Oooo that needs changing", or I get some very helpful info from someone on how I can fix something I didn't even know was broken - like how to let someone leave a comment (did I mention I'm a newbie?), and I never actually get to the blogging part before I run out of time. As you can see, I can make a run on sentence however. 

I did take another step toward my goal to get more fit and feel better - I entered the T-Tapp 60 Day Challenge. In short you can win a trip to Florida for a T-Tapp weekend if you win. It's obviously about what you can do with (or to) your body and general well being by T-Tapping consistently for 60 days. The CATCH is you have to send in 5 BEFORE photos and your measurements. My poor husband had to take the pics and poor me had to let him. Told you I was serious about this feel better at 40 thing...  Plus I feel absolutely giddy at the thought of traveling to Florida all by myself for a whole weekend!

Yeah, I know you'd love to see the pics but you'll have to wait till the 60 days are over and I have some "after" shots! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!