I want to blog, but how?

I've been considering this blog thing. How much does one bare for all to see? I've been attempting to develop some personal boundaries for what I should share and where. Nobody is helped by or wants to read posts that don't share the heart of a matter. On the other hand unintentionally hurting someone else by revealing personal information or a difficult situation would defeat the purpose of this blog which is to explore a personal journey to a new, rewarding phase of life. It really does warrant some thought.

The other blogging challenge is time. My time is at an absolute premium these days. I have 4 young children and an 80 year old, legally blind mother living with me. Oh, and also my husband of course, but he's gone all day - meaning I like to make sure we spend some time together in the evenings. I homeschool - it takes up a TON of time and I could always be working on that (I like it! It keeps my brain engaged). I live in an unfinished basement suite - I really should be readying my bedroom for some flooring right this minute. I'll take some pictures to post...  






This is the master bedroom we are putting the floor into; it looks like the rest of the suite - the whole suite is a "before" picture lol.  I really thought I could live for a while with cement floors in reasonable comfort but I can't do it! 












Anyway, we're all busy, the point is how much time is reasonable to devote to this project? It's my personal story - it should be fluid, flexible and spontaneous, but I think 20 minutes every few days is as spontaneous as I can afford to be.

See you in a day or two : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Learning Links!

Unintended Homeschooler?

Seeing Clearly, Accepting What Is, Choosing Joy

The Early Bird Gets the Worm - And I Know Why!

TOO MUCH!!